Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This morning Jasper and I got up early and headed to his dad's house for a nice easter brunch. This is how they celebrate easter here and I found it quite nice. They prepared a nice array of meats, cheeses and spreads with bread to make sandwiches and some salads. I was really impressed with all the work they put into it! Here is the dinner table...
Here are a few fun decorations...



This is a small picture with their "paastakken" in the background. Basically it's an Easter tree with willow branches and some fun easter decorations hung on it. I love that part of easter here.

The family of Jasper and his dad's girlfriend. His Oma (grandma) is sitting on the bottom left, she is my favorite! hehe She is so full of energy and just fun!




Okay well that is it for today. I am going to go enjoy the rest of my Easter Sunday. Have a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment