Sunday, May 2, 2010

IND Day

I almost forgot... On thursday Jasper and i headed to the IND, hopefully for our last time. We have been having issues with some paperwork I was missing. My family pulled together and went out of their way to get what I needed and just in time. I wasn't exactly legal 8 days after I reported to the city that I was living here. Anyhow, with our previous failed attempts we were a bit frustrated and worried. However, everything went smoothly, we paid our 850 euros, and now we WAIT! haha I got a stamp in my passport that makes me legal for another 6 months, but we should hear in the next month if they approve our application. I don't think there should be any problems, but ya never know. So wish us luck. Toon in later for pictures from queens day. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment