Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A nice spring treat!

Today was very cold outside. The kids I watch had some friends over so I thought we should do something fun inside. I got some strawberries and made a sort of cream cheese frosting. Then we dipped the strawberries in the cream cheese and some sprinkles (Hagel Slaag)! It was soo yummy. I had found the idea on a disney website and it was well worth it. The kids LOVED it! They ate almost the whole basket of strawberries, sneaky healthy (kinda).  




After watching 4 kids most of the afternoon, wind and cold, and biking all over amsterdam I am sooo exhausted! You are all lucky I even blogged! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. sorry no pictures of the kids. I didn't want to post them without permission and I am too tired to ask! =D

    ReplyDelete