Saturday, July 17, 2010

A day in the city

Its funny what Jasper and I end up doing on the weekends. Sometimes we come up with some grand plan at the last minute and the rest just happen. Today we went into town with the intention of grocery shopping. Somehow we ended up at a suit shop. Jasper has been working on a big project and will need a suit for presenting it in the next few months. With this in mind our trip ended up at the suit supply. I must say their prices were quite reasonable and Jasper looks pretty schnazzy in a suit.
 


I also got to pick a birthday present or two for myself. Jasper, being a man, decided this was best. My choice? Film for my camera, batteries for my camera, and a botte of hair product from bumble and bumble (not cheap stuff). hehe You may be confused on the hair product, but we happened to run into a salon right across from the suit store that carried Bumble and Bumble, my favorite! I am easily pleased and very happy with my birthday selections! I hope to be spending a lot more time behind a camera lens and promise to share.

Last thing- Do you like my new layout for my blog? I hope so because I probably wont change it again for a while! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment