Sunday, April 18, 2010

A nice bike ride

Jasper and I were talking and we have previously planned on working out together. So the other day he  proposed that we start with nice long bike rides. I was excited about it and we took on our first ride in full force. We took a 13mile ride around the woods of Amersfoort. The ride took us around and through an army base and testing grounds in the woods. 




If you look behind me it may not seem like much, but it is a long gradual hill. We weren't just on flat ground so we got a nice workout!

The whole ride took about 2 hours and I loved every minute of it. Now, we just need to do it on a regular basis. Imagine what 13 miles a day would do for my tummy and butt! hahahaha 

3 comments:

  1. wow! congrats on the bike ride!!! the last time i rode a bike was when i visited over a year ago!!! (ps. thanks for blogging! i like knowing whats going on!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you should ride a bike more often Rachael! Its fun! And your welcome for blogging, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love that! yesterday I took at hour and half walk with Squeakers and a friend who lives near by... anywho! I miss you and that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete