Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Piano Delivery!


Okay okay I'm naughty and it took me two weeks to post this! We got our piano delivered and I took pictures with my cell phone. It's funny how they do it here because most houses and apartments have very narrow spaces to get around. The dutch are very innovative about getting around these problems...just go through the window or balcony! haha Take a look...

Woah cool...

Umm your using just ONE hook???

AHH Please don't drop it!!! (Notice he is using a REMOTE CONTROL!)

Okay now I'm worrited YOU guys are goning to fall...careful out there!

Phew! Easy as pie! It looks so BIG in our dining room, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. thats so crazy how they did that!!! the dutch really are smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I havent been on here in a while... I didn't know you know how to play the piano! I've been wanting to get one lately as well but we have no room or enough money to get one just yet =/

    ReplyDelete